The Xtar SC2 charger for Li-ion batteries has a micro-USB charging supply making it portable worldwide. A double-slot design, this charger has a USB micro port that is compatible with 5.0 Volt USB connections, which includes laptops and power banks. A USB adapter is not included, if you do not own one that is 15W, you add one on in the ‘optional bundle’ section to ensure optimum performance.
Supports 0.5A, 1A and 2A charging currents. So, for example, two batteries can be charged at 1A or one battery can be charged at 2A. The higher the Amp, the faster the charge.
- It is high quality, compact and easy to use charger and has the following features:Charging progress displayed though LED indicators.
- Over-discharged cells can be gradually revived through the 0V battery activation feature.
- Has a soft start feature which when the charging cycle begins, the charging current is slowly increased to protect and prolong the batteries life.
- Suitable for recharging Li-ion battery size codes: 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500 and 26650 with a nominal potential of 3.6V or 3.7 Volts.
- Detects reverse polarity.
- Protection against overheating and overcharging
This high-quality charger also comes with comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
Dimensions: 10.5cm X 5.3cm X 2.7cm. Weight: 58g.
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.