The XTAR X4 is a four-bay smart charger that will recharge Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-CD batteries. Integrated with an LCD screen display, it is easy to read vital information like power percentage, battery voltage, charge current and battery capacity. The X4 has a super quick charge time, able to recharge two 18650 2500mAh batteries in under 2 hours.
In order to protect batteries while charging, the X4 uses a soft start function which will slowly increase the output current in order to protect batteries and their longevity.
The X4 can also double as a power supply for phones, cameras, tablets and other devices when AC power is unavailable. Likewise, it can be powered up via the micro-USB input or through the included AC power adapter.
- Input Power: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 0.8A or 5V 2.1A
- Output Current: 2A x 2 / 1A x 4 / 0.5A x 4
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
- Compatible With:
- 3.6/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- Cannot fit protected 20700/21700 cells
- 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.6" x 1.5" (140mm x 118mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 8.3oz (235g)
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.