The XTAR X2 is a dual bay smart charger for Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-CD chemistries. This versatile charger features two independent battery slots that will charge according to the appropriate charging current.
Like other chargers, the X2 has a 0V activation function which revives over-discharged batteries and gets them working like new again. In the long run, this feature alone will save time and money while also reducing environmental impact.
With an easy to read LCD screen, information like charge rate, voltage and charge capacity is easy to see and determine when batteries are back at full capacity.
- Input Power: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 0.4A or 5V 2.1A
- Output Current: 2A x 1 / 1A x 2 / 0.5A x 2
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V and 1.45 ± 0.1V
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
- Compatible With:
- Li-ion: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- The X2 cannot fit protected 20700/21700 cells
- Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 2.9" x 1.5" (135mm x 75mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 4.4oz (125g)
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.