Many people are making the switch to vaping CBD from either traditional smoking or as an alternative to vaping nicotine. CBD vape juice is developed and intended to be used in any normal E-Cig Vape devices. The extract of CBD is derived from the hemp plant and unlike cannabis contains less than 0.2% THC so will not ‘get you high’. Scientific publications dating back centuries document the benefits of the hemp plant and cannabinoids such as CBD for numerous applications.
500mg CBD in deliciously smooth flavours for a relaxing vape experience.
10ml bottles with 500mg of CBD. 50% VG
- Unicorn Blood - Unicorns are known for their magical powers. This CBD mix of fruity flavours will get your taste buds going for the ultimate chill
- Pink Lemonade - You’re relaxing on a beach with a cool glass of sweet lemonade with a hit of tangy pink fruit to make the perfect CBD experience. The taste of tradition.
- Lemoncake - Our Bubblegum flavoured CBD Hit takes a relaxed journey down memory lane. Taking your spends to the shop and stocking up on your favourite sweets and bubblegum.
- Heisenberg - Any CBD collection is incomplete without the classic Heisenberg Blueberry Menthol. Just enough menthol and not overpowering the tasty blueberry. A classic in it’s own right.
- Bubblegum - Our Bubblegum flavoured CBD Hit takes a relaxed journey down memory lane. Taking your spends to the shop and stocking up on your favourite sweets and bubblegum. A fantastically nostalgic all-day CBD vape.
Vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, natural flavour, 500mg of organic cannabidiol
Please be aware these are just past the expiry date of - 03/20
No medical claims can be made by us ‘The Juicy Joint’ or at this stage in the UK about products containing CBD and therefore this product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or illness. All products we supply containing CBD contains less than 0.2% THC so are therefore under UK legal limit for THC and will not get the consumer ‘high’.
CBD is sold by us and in the UK as a lifestyle supplement so it would be advisable to conduct additional research independently before deciding if using CBD, what variety and what concentration of CBD is right for your daily wellbeing.