The XTAR VC2 charger is the world’s first lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative tachometer-style LCD display screen. This charger will tell you the real power of your battery! The VC2 will display the batteries mAh capacity, assuming it is completely drained before charging. Like all XTAR chargers, it can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current (0.15A~0.5). It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and small capacity batteries. Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries. And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well. This charger is capable of charging two cells at 1A and is compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 formats along with more compatible formats shown below.
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
COMPATIBLE SIZES AND ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Real time OLED with analogue style gauges (Voltage, Charging Amps & mAh readout)
- 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/20700/21700/20650/26650 Li-Ion, IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Independant Charging Bays
- Suitable for IMR/INR/ICR/NCR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing
- 1 x VC2 Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device.